Gardening Questions

Mica answers your growing questions

I want to make wooden flowerboxes. What kind of wood treatments should I use and can you suggest any products?

We would suggest a product such as colbrite PCP or similar as the wood, on the inside at least, will almost always be wet, or damp. Apply after drilling any drainage holes, and ensure that you apply the preservative in a well-ventilated area, and wear face and eye protection.