Decorate Your Light Switch Cover
11 October 2017
If you’re looking to add a difference to your house on a budget, this is the project for you! Changing the light switches around the house could turn costly, with Mica’s DIY tips, you can make your light switches a work of art!
You will need:
- Chalk Paint in colours of your choosing
- Masking Tape
- Unscrew the light switch cover and wipe it down.
- You can paint it one solid colour or two different colours.
- Cut the masking tape and place it in a pattern of your choosing.
- Paint the chalk paint on to the cover. Wait until this is dry to remove the masking tape.
- Screw the cover back onto the wall!