Dip your wooden spoons for some kitchen flair
What you will need:
- As many paint colours you would like. You can buy small sample size tins for this project.
- Nylon gut
- Wooden spoons
- Tie the gut around the top of the spoons so that it will be able to freely hang from someplace safe
- Dip the ends of each utensil into your desired colour up until the desired height, so that it forms a handle.
- Hang the spoons in a place that is put out of harm’s way to freely hang and dry. Ensure you place newspaper on the floor to collect any excess drips.
- Once dry you will have lovely utensils to spark up your kitchen!