DIY Aquatic Plant Centerpiece
Not all aquatic plants are used for fish tanks. These are great to use as centerpieces or home décor.
Things you will need:
- • Glass jar or jug
- • Pebble stones
- • Aquatic plant of your choice
- • Water
- • Watering can
- • Cloth
- Make sure your jar is clean.
- Place your pebble stones at the base of your jar or jug.
- Take your aquatic plant out of the container. Remove the soil from the roots of your aquatic plant.
- Position your aquatic plant on top of the pebbles stones. Then holding your aquatic plant in position, using your watering can slowly pour water in your jar this will eliminate your plant from moving our of position.
- Once you have filled your jar and are happy with the position of your aquatic plant in the jar. Take a cloth to wide down any fingerprints and residue off your jar.
- Now you can place your aquatic plant jar where you wish to display it.