DIY Dog Bed
What you will need:
- 4 x Locking Wheels
- Letter Stencils
- Screws (To fit wheels)
- Measuring Tape
- Acrylic Paint/ Spray Paint
- Pillow to fit your pet’s size
- Start by taking the pallet apart by removing the slats on one side using a hammer and prying the middle support board off, this should leave two sides still attached creating a u-shape.
- Measure the size you would need for your pet. As pets will vary in size.
- Once size is established, trim the pallet by sawing perpendicular to the protruding sides.
- Smooth out any rough edges to prevent splinters or grazes using the sander.
- Turn the pallet upside down and measure out the areas for the wheels.
- When marked out screw wheels into place.
- Once the wheels are secure turn the pallet upright.
- Using the letter stencils, trace out your pet’s name with a pencil and hand paint or use stencils and spray paint the letters on.
- Once dry, place your chosen pillow in the frame and you are done!