How To Create Weathered Picture Frames
Weathered picture frames are timeless and beautiful. They make the perfect gift or can go anywhere in your home to add some rustic appeal. Such frames should be available in most stores, but making it yourself is so much more rewarding.
What you will need:
- Wooden frame
- White paint
- tart by removing the glass and backing of the frame so that you just have the wooden frame to work with.
- If you wish, you can create some wonderful designs in the wood with a craft knife. Once done with this step, make sure to wipe off any wood dust that remains on the frame.
- You may now proceed to paint the entire frame white. Let it dry for a couple of hours once you are done.
- Once the paint is dry, lightly sand the frame to expose the wood underneath. Continue to do so until you achieve your desired look.
- You may now reassemble your frame and display it in your home, or wrap it to give to someone as a gift.