Make a DIY Kitchen pegboard
What you will need:
- 2 pegboards
- 5 pieces bracing wood (same size as pegboard – 2 width ways and 3 lengthways)
- Paint (if desired for the pegboard)
- White paint pen
- Paint your pegboard and wooden bracing your desired colour.
- Secure the wooden bracing to the wall to form the frame, which you will screw the pegboard onto.
- Screw the pegboard onto the frame.
- Add hooks in the relevant places where you wish to hang respective pans, pots and utensils.
- For some artistic flair use a white paint marker and outline your pots, pans and utensils.
- Enjoy the new space in your kitchen and your funky new pegboard.