Make a simple picture frame
What you will need:
- A jigsaw
- An orbital sander
- 9 x 44mm cover strips
- A few panel pins to secure the picture in place
- Some cord and two eyelets to support the picture on the wall.
- Cut the front frame pieces 6mm on each side smaller than the glass, picture and backing.
- The picture backing and dimensions of the glass will be the same so measure length and width and cut the front frame to fit.
- Now cut the lengths for the back of the frame so that the ends overlap as shown below.
- Use the glass as a template and glue the eight pieces together, overlapping each and creating very strong corner joins.
- Once the glue has cured, attach the eyelets, install the glass, picture and backing (using the panel pins to secure) and attach the cord to hang the picture.