Make a Vanity Space out of Old Pallets
Repurpose old pallets by turning them into this beautiful rustic vanity!
What you will need:
- Old Pallets
- Old Forks
- Mirror Clips
- Start by taking the pallets apart and cutting 6 equal-sized planks. Use your discretion as to which length you want them based on the desired shape of your vanity.
- Now cut 3 more equal-sized planks that are the length of your other 6 planks placed side-by-side.
- Cut 3 small planks. Again using your discretion as to the length of shelves you want. Make sure to leave space for your mirror.
- Sand the wood down to ensure a smooth surface.
- Screw your 6 planks to 2 additional planks. Your vanity should now start to take shape.
- Screw the 3rd additional plank vertically to the side of the vanity as the 6 planks run horizontally.
- Now screw in the 3 shelf pieces to the side plank on the side and from the back of the vanity to ensure a secure fit.
- Fasten your mirror to the vanity with mirror clips to secure it. Tip: Use a glue gun to glue the mirror for additional fastening.
- Take your old forks, drill holes through the handles, bend them to form hooks and screw them along the bottom length of the vanity.