Make Garden Hose Tool Pockets
What you will need:
- Some garden hose (depending on the amount of tools you wish to hang up will determine the amount of hose you need; it’s best to measure the length of all the tools you want to hang up and add their lengths together – this is how much hose you will need)
- A drill
- A sharp safety blade
- Wall plugs
- Cut pieces of hose specific to the length of each tool.
- Strip a small section of the hose with the blade near the top so you have a flat piece that you can nail down to the wall.
- Mark on the wall where you wish to place the hose.
- Drill a hole on the markings through the hose, insert wall plugs and screw the hose in.
- Insert tools into the hose and you have a nifty and different storage method for your pliers, screwdrivers and wrenches.