Make a Kokedama Plant!
11 October 2017
What’s better than warmer and longer days? GARDENING! Get your hands dirty and make a Kokedama plant!
- Remove as much soil as possible from the plant so that the roots are exposed.
- Mix a 7:3 ratio of peat and bonsai soil. Mix into a ball.
- Make sure that the soil balls are big enough to accomodate the Kokedoma plant.
- Wrap some moss around the roots – it will eventually dissolve.
- Make a hole for the plant and ensure it keeps the sphere shape.
- Wrap some more moss around the soil – don’t leave any openings available! Tie it with string and find a nice shady spot!