Make your own Drawer Dividers
What you will need:
- Sheets of Plywood (about 2 per draw)
- Wood glue
- Pencil and ruler
- Measure the suitable height, width and length needed for your drawers.
- Cut strips of plywood to fit the length and width of your drawers. Ensure the height will fit when the drawer is pushed in.
- Mark where the pieces would interlock and use the jigsaw to cut 0.5cm slits halfway up the plywood.
- Interlock the pieces and use glue to secure the links together.
- Leave the glue to dry for an hour.
- Put the divider into the drawer and get organising.