Scrabble Key Hanger
Want to make something unique and retro to hang your keys on? Try this super crafty Scrabble Key Hanger and personalise where you place those keys everyday!
What you will need:
- 2 Pieces of 20.3 x 25.4cm Foam Core Boards
- Binder Clip
- Gold Spray Paint
- Your Favourite Photo
- Craft Knife
- Hot Glue Gun
- Medium Binder Clip
- Scrabble Pieces (Letters and Rack)
- 4 Cup Hooks
- Start by measuring the foam core boards the same length as the scrabble letter rack. Cut both pieces to size using the craft knife.
- Now cut a space in the one piece so it forms a frame.
- Use your spray paint to cover the frame pieces and binder clip.
- Tape your photograph to the back of the frame piece, facing out.
- Use the glue gun to glue the second piece of foam core board to the back of the frame piece.
- Space the hooks evenly along the edge of the letter tray and screw them in.
- Now you can attach the letter rack to the bottom of the frame using your glue gun.
- Clip the binder clip into place on the top edge of the frame as it will be used to hang the frame.
- Now just arrange the letters as you wish and glue them in place. Have fun – spell your favourite words or even write your friends’ names.