21 August 2014
Make a storage rack for skateboards
What you will need:
- 70 x 35mm pine
- Six 16 x 450mm hardwood dowels
- A drill
- Wood glue
- Cut the 2 pieces of pine to length, mark positions for 3 holes spaced 300mm apart. If any of your equipment is higher, adjust the spacing to suit it. Use the 45º angle of a combination square to approximate the angle of the holes for the dowel.
- Drill 16mm holes to match the dowel diameter. Drill by feel, stopping short of the back of the timber.
- Glue dowels into holes. Then screw to wall as for other brackets making sure the dowels are level.
- Give the dowels time to dry! Once dry you’ll have a nifty rack to store all your sporting boards on!