DIY Puffy Sidewalk Paint
Do your kids love to paint? This simple and fun project is perfect to get your little ones outdoors and start getting creative. Plus, you only need 3 ingredients!
You will need:
– A squeeze bottle for storage (a finished sauce bottle will do)
– 1 cup flour
– 1 cup water
– ½ cup shaving cream
– Food colouring (colour of your choice)
– 1x Ziploc bag
1. Using your Ziploc bag, mix your flour and water together so that there are no clumps.
2. Add 10 drops of food colouring of your choice to your mixture.
3. Then add ½ cup of shaving cream.
4. Close the bag tightly and mix around so that everything can combine.
5. Once you are happy with the mixture, cut a small hole at the bottom of your bag. This will help you pour the mixture into your squeeze bottle.
6. When you have filled your bottle up, make sure you secure the lid tight.
7. Now your kiddies can get creative on the driveway or pavement with this washable mixture.