Make a Neon Terrarium
Fun for you, Fun for the Kids!
Sometimes, all a room needs is a bit of colour! This fun DIY Neon Terrarium is made fun with loads of bright colours and is a great project for your kids!
You will need:
- A glass bowl
- A clay stand
- Brightly coloured aquarium stones (If you cant find bright stones, just use white ones and spray paint them! In this case you’ll need to buy spray paint too.)
- Succulent plants – such as Cacti or Button Ferns.
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint the clay stand a colour of your family’s choosing and leave it to dry.
- If you have plain stones, spray paint them a bright colour and allow them to dry.
- Layer the different colour stones in the glass bowl, leaving space in the middle for the plants to add the soil in order to plant the cacti. Plant your cacti before adding the next layer. Using two colours is good, just to show depth.
- Plant your chosen shrubs into the stones.
- If you’d like to add your own touch, try adding fairy lights on top of the stones, just on the outer skirts of the bowl! This way it’s noticeable in the evenings too!
- Place the bowl on top of the clay stand to add some height.