21 September 2017
Make a Pallet Swing
Make a Pallett Garden Swing
With summer approaching, you might want to start making your backyard look healthy and inviting again. With this cool Pallet swing, you’ll never want to go inside!
You will need:
- Pallet (size of your choice)
- Thick fibred rope
- Electrical Sander
- Insulation tape
- Sand the pallet down; we don’t want splinters while relaxing!
- Drill 4 holes (big enough for your rope) through the far sides of the pallet, at both the top and bottom planks.
- Next, wrap some insulation tape around your rope and cut the rope in half. Use the lighter to burn the ends to stop the rope from fraying.
- Thread the rope through the pallet. Top and bottom.
- Tie a big double knot in the rope. Pull the rope and hook it over a tree branch.
- Throw on some pillows, and you’re done!