21 April 2020
Star wars upcycled tin lanterns
These Star Wars tin can lanterns are simple enough for anyone to make and get creative, especially Star Wars fans! They are perfect for decorating areas in your home with a Sar Wars theme.
- Clean and dry tin cans
- Rubber bands
- Spray paint/ normal paint
- Tealight to put in tin once project is complete
- Save and wash various sizes of tin cans.
- In order to keep the cans from getting dented in when you make the design, it works well to fill them with wet sand and freeze for several hours.
- Draw your Star Wars designs onto paper
- Attach your designs to the tin with rubber bands.
- Use a hammer and nails to punch holes following the design. You might want to have more than one size of nail for details.
- Paint the tins and let dry.
- Place them in your home for all to admire!