21 April 2020
DIY Garbage Bag Kite
Keep the kids entertained outdoors for long with this amazing garbage bag kite – it’s that simple! Plus, you most likely have these materials lying around the house.
You will need:
- 1x garbage bag (you can make more if you like)
- Two sticks
- Make a cross frame out of your two sticks and tie them together with some string. Ensure that they the sticks are secure and holes the frame.
- Cut your garbage bag to fit the frame of the kite. Then tie the ends of the sail to your frame using your string.
- Attach a piece of string to your horizontal stick of your frame.
- Attach a longer piece of string vertically to the horizontal piece of string you did in step 3. This will act as your flying string and allow you to control your kite. The vertical string will glide across your horizontal string.
- Tie ribbon at the end of your kits for balance.
- Now hope for wind and set sail!