08 May 2020
TISSUE BOX MONSTER
DIY crafts are hard to come up with when resources are limited! Everything you need to make this Tissue Box Monster, you already have lying in your home! It’s a great activity for the kids, and its earth friendly as you can re-use the same box to hold your tissues!
- 1x empty tissue box
- 2 different colours of paint
- 1 x A4 white paper
- Egg carton
- Googly eyes or a black marker to draw eyes
- Paint brush
- Paint the empty tissue box with 1 colour
- While the Paint dries, draw some teeth on the A4 paper and cut them out
- Once the full coat of paint is dried, add some polka dots using craft paint using the end of a paint brush.
- Make the eyes using egg cartons and glue on the googly eyes or you can draw on a pair of eyes with a black marker.
- Glue on the eyes and teeth
- And now you have a cute goofy Tissue Box Monster!