21 April 2020
“We’re Nuts About You” Photo Frame
Make your dad feel special this Father’s Day with this DIY personalised picture frame. It’s a great way to keep the kids busy and make Dad feel special!
- MDF Photo Frame
- Acrylic Craft Paint or Chalk Paint
- Craft Glue
- Paper (can plain white, scrapbook or newspaper)
- Assorted Nuts in various sizes, shapes, and colours
- Paint your picture frame with your chosen colour.
- Draw letters that spell out “WE’RE NUTS ABOUT YOU, DAD!” on to your paper, and cut them out.
- Stick the letters onto the picture frame.
- Stick the nuts and bolts around the picture frame in a way that suites you.
- Place your favourite picture with your dad, into the picture frame – and you’re done!